Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Graduation & Birthday!!!

After 4 years of frying my brain with knowledge, I graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho!!!! Woo!!! It was a great feeling. To add on to that excitement, it was also my 23rd birthday! I got to graduate from college on my birthday! That was quite the experience! My parents couldn't make it because they were on vacation in Spain, but I had many friends come and support. Ben even took video of the graduation. It was great!!! Here's the evidence:





After the graduation ceremony we went to Applebee's for some dinner. I got a free ice-cream sundae since it was my birthday. It was a great time in college. The next morning Ben and I woke up early and started our trip to Missouri. It was a lot of fun, we had a blast! The views were amazing (except when we were crossing Kansas). 
The Teton Mountains in Idaho. 
 Kansas City, Missouri. 


It has been such a great weekend spent with family and friends! I love you all! Until next time.....


Love & Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. You should post the video here too...please.

    Ah, yes, Kansas... LOOK! Corns & Beans! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried, it wasn't working. We saw a lot of corn and beans!!! Oh, and just ask Ben if I pointed them out! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete