Friday, July 29, 2011

Salamanca

After a cancelled flight and a nice night in a hotel in St. Louis, I trecked across the Atlantic Ocean and finally made it to Spain!!! I am in the city where my mom is getting her masters. It is called Salamanca and it is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it. Salamanca is very lively and there are tons of things to do. I joined my family in a fun filled night. Here is a street performer we saw.

He was really good! I also got some pictures of the city as I went around different areas. Here are some of those.


Me in the Plaza Mayor


In front of the Cathedral 


                                          Mom & Grandma eating some food

Eating an apple off the tree

Restaurant we ate at
My dad on a horse
Paella! YUM! 
Pulpo
Dad & Hermana Watkins (Madrid Mission Mom)

2 comments: